Friday, April 12, 2013

FOREWORD


GET WEALTH WITH NO INVESTMENT!


If you want your clients to chase you 
instead of you chase them, then this is 

the right book for you.

Everything in life depends on two key things:
1. KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT and
2. PAYING THE PRICE TO ACHIEVE WHAT YOU WANT


I was born in a family that had two opposite views of life. Subjective characteristics and personal values without collective spirit were dominant on my father’s side, but my mother’s side ruled the strong emotion for the people. I’ve learned what it means to be hard working and responsible and how to play in a team and how to be a strong individual.

I’ve learned a lot from my father’s famous sentence: “A fool works his entire life and a wise man as long as he wants”. That thought led me through my whole life. Every step I made has led me towards a defined goal. I never had financial support. I was taught that the whole world would be mine once I grew up and that my brothers would provide me a pleasant life. I have two brothers and I was very fond of the middle one who cared for me when I was little. He went to military school when the degradation of my personality started.
I was only eleven when I started to smoke. I got fat and started to drink. I was a big troublemaker for my parents by that time. I was occupied with sports so that I could fill my emotional emptiness with training.

The meaning of my life was to learn and to become a teacher for the millionaires. The wish for wealth has taken over my life.
I wanted to be wealthy in 4 fields:
1. SPIRITUAL
2. EMOTIONAL
3. INTELLECTUAL
4. MATERIAL

On my road of learning, I improved the most when I learned from others, through their lectures and books. The things I’ve learned, I have always tried in practice.
Work on self and the realization of your own possibilities is the most important thing.
This book offers a practical sight into reality, and gives practical instructions for solving problems. It leads you to the world of success and financial freedom.

I don’t’ live to work, I work to live. If I helped you on your road towards success, then my mission will turn into your successes.




No comments:

Post a Comment