Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NICE AND ELLEGANT

ESPECIALLY FOR US, SUZANA MITEVA, CANBERRA, ACT, AUSTRALIA



NICE AND ELLEGANT



1.) Suzana nice to meet you and have this short chat with you. Tell us something about Your self, what maybe we don’t know ?

I was born in Strumica in 1970. I’m mother of two kids, son and daughter and grandma of one grandchild named Sonja. I came in Australia for the second time, this year 2012. I came in Brisbane and met many new friends. The first time I came, I was in Canberra. As I said, I met many new friends in Australia and one of them was Zora, through which I heard of PXD System


PXD Kombucha Extract
2.) So, Suzana, how did you hear about PXD Products ? How did you hear about a Chance to make money ?
As I said, when I came to Brisbane this year 2012, I met many new friends and among them was Zora Joveska, my new and dear friend, that introduced me to PXD System and PXDS Products. I was astonished by what I heard and immediately with no thinking I became PXD Blue Partner, by buying PXD Blue Package.

3.) What is Your experience with PXD Products ? How PXD Products made difference ?
Although I’m healthy person I was aware of the fact that these products can help many people I know that want to prevent their health or that have health problems. So I took for me almost all products, PXD Biopyramid to protect myself and my family from harmful radiation, then PXD Kombucha Extract, also PXD Mobichip and PXDNicochip

4.) How PXD Products changed Your life and Your family's life ? How PXD Opportunity to Make money changed Your life and Your family's life ?
I have to say I’m very satisfied with my new work in PXD System and the possibility to make money and my greatest pleasure is when somebody tells me “Thank You”, when PXD Products I recommended helped the person. Also meeting new people and signing up new PXD Partners is really nice. By this sentence I want to recommend PXD Products to everybody that doesn’t know about them and say them to hurry up, not to wait but immediately to go and visit PXD System’sweb portal, to look for them and also to recommend them to all his friends and family.
Thanks God for PXD System's Existence, for PXD System’s Unique Products that are natural and the only in the World.
Harmful Radiation

It is a great honor for me to be part of this company and I send lot of regards to all persons employed in PXD System Worldwide, to all PXD System’s Partners, to the Directors and I wish everybody huge success. Also I want to add that everywhere in Australia a lot of advertisements started in Macedonian radios about this PXD Precious products




No comments:

Post a Comment