Monday, October 8, 2012

EXCLUSIVELY FROM SWITZERLAND

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW JANE & VASKA ATANASOVI, ST.GALLEN, SWITZERLAND



TEN YEARS YOUNGER WITH FULL CONDITION


Jane says: "I had Lactose intolerance and used to drink pills for that. After I received the first jar of PXD Kombucha Extract I started using it and step by step I realized that I have improvements in my stomach, less acids problem, so I didn’t need to use pills for enormous stomach acids I had before. By using PXD Kombucha Extract, I lost few kilos as well and also I strengthen my immunity system I feel 10 years younger and full with condition and fitness"


1.) Jane we are glad that we find you in great mood and health, please tell us something about You, your life, career, activities ?
I spent my childhood years in village Kalugerica, Radovis, Macedonia. My primary education I finished in village Podares. I finished high school for Auto electricians in Skopje 3 years and forth year in Tetovo’s high school for Agriculture mechanical technicians.
Unfortunately I couldn’t find job in Radovis, for my professionally achieved skills and I was forced to find my luck outside Macedonia. When I was 20 years old in 1987, I went in Switzerland. My cousin helped me to find  job for few months, that allowed me to get working and staying visa, after 2 years. I got married with my now days wife that is from my home country village Dolni Lipovik. We have 2 kids son and daughter.

In 1989 I started working at Migros in St.Gallen, Switzerland, where I changed few working places but I still work in the same one. In my free time I’m very happy to spend time in sports activities with my wife. We usually go for swimming with my wife and every Monday we go for Body Fittnes and Aerobic, with her. 

2.) Ooh that’s nice Jane so live healthy life. How did you hear about PXD Products ? How did you hear about the possibility to make money in PXD SYSTEM ?
I heard about PXD Products on Kopernikus TV, there was a short product presentation by Mr.Rackov. He was professionally explaining for each product separately. I was mostly attached by PXD Kombucha Extract and immediately I had a wish to try it. I had Lactose intolerance and used to drink pills for that. After I received the first jar of PXD Kombucha Extract I started using it and step by step I realized that I have improvements in my stomach, less acids problem, so I didn’t need to use pills for enormous stomach acids I had before. By using PXD Kombucha Extract, I lost few kilos as well and also I strengthen my immunity system I feel 10 years younger and full with condition and fitness. I got information for possibility for making money in PXD SYSTEM from the web portal of the company and detailed information I got from Ms.Tatjana.

3.) Jane you said about your personal experience with PXD Products previously and now tell us what difference PXD Products made for you from before ?
PXD Products saved me from using medicament like medicament for headache, acids in the stomach or cold. All this is past for me and I succeed to keep my health fit on healthy way with no pills and medicament. And that is great success for us not to contaminate our body.


4.) Very nice Jane, how PXD products changed Your life and the life of Your family ?  
PXD Products changed my life and the life of my family in a very positive way because also by the help of PXD Biopyramid, that neutralizes harmfulelectromagnetic radiation that occur from all electrical devices in the apartment and out of the apartment, our general family life has been improved like better sleeping, less headaches, aggressiveness and so on.

5.) So how Your experience with the products changed Your life also with the opportunity for making money in PXD SYSTEM ? By achieving great experience with PXD Product’s usage, we decided to give a chance to all our relatives, friends and others, to be closer to the products of PXD SYSTEM. We decided to become PXD Partners as well and to present and promote these magnificent products in Switzerland and normally to make money. And definitely, gradually and safely we improve our family budget 


1 comment:

  1. It was pleasure for us that you shared these details with us

    Your Well-Wishing
    Tatjana P.S.
    PXD SYSTEM

    ReplyDelete