Tuesday, October 2, 2012

LETS US REMIND OURSELVES, IDEAL PXD BUSINESS PARTNER


Toni Naskovski, World champion in professional boxing in super light category


PXD EXTRACT - THE SECRET OF CHAMPIONS


"Liked or not, I will do this, even if it's not that good, I said to myself. And what happened, the results were better than expected. God bless the man who invented this amazing and irreplaceable product - the PXD Extract." - Naskovski said.

Question: Say something about you? How many years are you practicing boxing, when did you won the prize?
Answer: I'm practicing box for 20 years now and the last 8 years I'm in professional league. I"ve won many prizes in my long career among which the title Junior Champion of Yugoslavia, 1992 in amateur boxing, which is my favorite, I've won many international tournaments, multiple champion in Macedonia, as well as participant in European championship in 1996 in Vejle, Denmark and the World Championship in 1995 in Berlin, Germany. The most remarkable results I had moving in the professional boxing where I saw the chance for success in many rounds - 8, 10, 12.
I have 12 fights in the professional boxing and 12 prizes of which in super light category. The firs title, the title Balkan Champion I've gained in Sofia, in 2000, and many matches followed after as well as pre-match for the title Intercontinental champion in WBN, Bitola, 2002, where I defeated the world champion in WBN, Koba Gogoladze. In Skopje, 2002, I had fight against the Czech - Jaromir Adam. I won this match with technical knockout and get the title world champion in the version of WBN (World Boxing Network). After this, defense of the title Balkan champion had followed against Ivo Golakov and defense of the title world champion against the Spanish Maldonado, and for the next?"

Question: How does the preparations and trainings for winning the champion title go, what was your diet?
Answer: My training for every match are reduced to maximal effort during the special training with my long-time instructor, Mile Smilevski. The preparation for the match are systematic, we go step by step for obtaining the best shape before the match. The special training are performed in secrecy with the presence of members of the team as less as possible.
The secret of my success will remain secret forever. I am fan of good food, but when is time for the match, I have to return to weight of my category.
The experts from the field of nutrition are taking care for my diet. For the food and its preparation, the kitchen of "Dal Fufo" is taking care, which is my long-time sponsor, and right before the match I am isolated in the hotel "Tasino Cesmice". 


Question: We heard that you had health problems but you didn't know what it was?
Answer: Ha, how did you find out, ha,ha,ha Yes, this is true. I had a big problem in which, I believe, many people will find themselves there. Actually, it is about the following. 4-5 months ago, something weird started to happen with me and my health. As a man who devoted all his life to the sport, who aspires to improve his life, I suddenly started to sink on mental as well as physical ground. In the first time I thought that the biological clock tells me that it is time to minimize the efforts and to stop practicing and to concentrate on easier training. I started to train with less intensity and many sport experts would say that it is about tiredness. Still, I didn't know what is going on because I was present only as a figure. My strength and my abilities started to weaken. I felt awful, I thought I need food, I ate much more, and the only result was 7kg more that made me additional nervousness. I slept 15 hours, and than I decided how much I will sleep, like 5, 7 or 10 hours. From 200 and more, abdominal exercises I started to make only 20, which were followed with pains in the spine, and I woke up even more tired than when I went to bed.

Before 7 months ago, my instructor, Mile Smilevski, called me and said: "Come on, champion, let us surprise Macedonia." I said that the champion favorite to all is gone now. We decided to solve the problem together and so we started. First thing was the blood testing, than the urine, ECG, stress test, scanning the internal organs and tomography of the brain. All the results were perfect, and the doctors said "Come on, champion, you are fit as a fiddle!" The instructor tells me to start practicing and I have problems, but no one believes me."

Question: Did you solve the problem and how?
Answer: Everything started as a coincidence in conversation with persons that talked about some treatments of energetic plates, and I listened to them skeptically and I said to myself that it is just another way to take money from the people. But I had a problem and I was ready to try anything. My colleague told me that he had a problem identical to mine and asked me if I really want to solve it, and I said: "Listen, I am the kind of man who doesn't believe in anything until I convince myself in the contrary, and you offer me a magical wand." This is another way of taking the people's money and that is for sure.
However, we went to that treatment consisting of the energized plates. The people there welcomed me very well, and I explained them everything from A to Z, and they told me that they will help me. I thought in myself: "Whatever, the whole state doesn't help me!"
For 30 minutes I lied down and they recommended: "Champion, listen to what we recommend you, and you may accept or not!"
So, first, you will change the place where you sleep. Maybe it is about the underground waters or cosmic radiation (Hartman's Global Net); second, you will come on treatments, which are for free, two more times; and third to drink the whole vial of the PXD Extract in three days.
Liked or not, I'll do it, even it is a lie, I said to myself. What happened next, I change the place of sleeping after their water-divining and I took 3 vials of the PXD Extract and drank it for three days. I went two more treatments on the bed with plates and everything was happening like in a dream.


The results were better than expected:
- After two treatments, the pains in the spine stopped, and I could make 100 abdominal exercises without any pains
- I started my trainings without problem
- I return my strength very fast
- The most important thing - I sleep well and I wake up every day fresh and lay down whenever I like to

God bless the man who invented this amazing and irreplaceable product - PXD Extract. He is World Champion for me, and than I come next. You definitely have to try that feeling."





1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...
    Flush Mount Lights

    ReplyDelete