Thursday, October 4, 2012

EXCLUSIVE & EXTRAORDINARY

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH DIANA STERJOVSKA, MANAGER AT THE MCWA, MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA



RELAXED, RE-ENERGIZED AND REFRESHED EMOTIONS


"Those were my first steps into my PXD Journey and I saw a big picture of these products being offered in Australia."  says Diana and adds " Modern technology is important to me and I am happy that I am able to continue to use it and at the same time be EMFprotected! "


1.) Nice to talk to you Diana, please tell us something about Yourself?
I was born in Melbourne but grew up in Bitola, Macedonia. 16 Years ago I came back to Melbourne to continue to live my life with my family and in those last 15 years I have been working as a Manager at the Macedonian Community Welfare Association. I am mother of two children and generally I am in good health; the only health related issues are my occasional migraines.

2.) And how come that you got in touch with PXD Products ? You heard also about PXD Opportunity to make money ?
I heard from my friend that my headache can be result of EMF( electromagnetic radiation ). First I thought that I am not exposed to any EMF, but that thought was not the same when I witnessed that my chair was on the top of the Hartman Grid intersection ( Cosmicradiation ).

3.) So you decided to try some of the products. Actually, what is Your experience with PXD Products ? How PXD Products made difference for you ?
After the witnessing, I was introduced to the PXD Biopyramid which showed me that that Hartman grid can be neutralized and that I can continue my daily routine and work. As a result through my use of PXD Biopyramids, my migraines began to ease off and I saw an increase in my general well being and after this I purchased a second PXD Biopyramid at home to protect my family. Those were my first steps into my PXD Journey and I saw a big picture of these products being offered in Australia. Modern technology is important to me and I am happy that I am able to continue to use it and at the same time be EMF protected

4.) OOO, this is a huge change for you. How PXD Products changed Your life and Your family's life ?
There was an obvious improvement in mine and my families health and well being – from the use of PXD Biopyramids and PXD Mobichips (which were put on my children’s mobiles straight away) we all noticed that we were getting less headaches and waking up with more relaxed, re-energized and refreshed emotions.

5.) How PXD Opportunity to Make money changed Your life and Your family's life ?
As a result of my positive experience and being able to see the bigger picture, I invested into the company and became one of the Directors in Australia. This was, to this day, my healthiest investment. Obviously the extra money which is made is a bonus for anyone providing for a family, however I firmly believe that you can only be successful in PXD if you really believe in the products and importantly, yourself. 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Diana, it was an honor for us, that you shared the "small" secrets with us.


    Your Well - Wishing
    Tatjana P.S.
    PXD SYSTEM

    ReplyDelete