Wednesday, October 17, 2012

HELPING PEOPLE GREATEST CHALLENGE


WORLD TRAVELER AND HUMANIST SHARE ITS SECRETS EXCLUSIVELY WITH US, DANA BOGUNOVIC, BRISBANE, QLD, AUSTRALIA


IT’S IN VAIN TO ASK FOR SALVATION
IF WE DON’T PROTECT OURSELVES
ON TIME


"I will continue to use the products of PXD SYSTEM because it has top value. One more detail about PXD Biopyramid, how I checked the product. I place it for 3 days in my house and then I take out AND SAW the total difference. WOOW, the difference was so huge."


1.) Dana its very nice to talk to you, can you please Tell something more about Your self ?
Just shortly, I live in Brisbane, Australia, 20 years. I came from the surrounding of Novi Sad, exactly Backa Palanka. I don’t have family here in Brisbane but in Melbourne I have 2 brothers and family. In Brisbane I’m alone.

2.) Oh, short and brief. People are curious, please tell us something about Your wishes, goals, interests ?
My wishes, my goals…I’m very positive person and my only wish is to help people in any way, financial, material, spiritual sense. If I can help the need, I’m very happy. My plans are to finish some certain projects that I have started up here and to travel all over the world. I have been working different works in Australia and it has never been a shame or humiliation to do it. It was only important for me to do it like it should. I tried to give my maximum in everything I did and worked. If I couldn’t do it like it should be done, I would not start it. 
Positive life, great health, nice and balanced life is what interests me, as I already said. So if I can share my positivism on the people around me, that is my satisfaction and benefit on the first place.

3.) Dana what is the thing that you do that makes you happy ? 
Again the same. I would be happy if I do a project that will make other people happy, if that project changes other people’s life.

4.) How did you hear about PXD Products ? How did you hear about a Chance to make money ?
I heard about PXD Products through Zora Joveska and it’s my great honor that I met her because she is wonderful person. Exceptionally positive person and great for business. This job she is doing very well. Zora also told me about the PXD Opportunity to make money, she has explained that to me very precisely. 

5.) Well Dana you are using PXD Products, please tell us what is Your experience with PXD Products ? How PXD Products made difference ?
I can say that is my great honor that I have checked some products like PXD Biopyramid, PXD Kombucha Extract and PXD Mobichip and I like them very much. I’m astonished. I would recommend them to anybody because I personally tried them and I can say everything best. 
For example PXD Biopyramid. I have check the emf radiation in my house, where I sleep. I have been wakeing up for nights, I didn’t sleep, I was changing houses because I didn’t have energy. Since I placed PXD Biopyramid in the house I sleep very good and I’m very pleased. I don’t have a clue how PXD Biopyramid works, but the product is Fantastic. Normally people should check, because there are so many products on the Market, but my conscious is peaceful because I have checked with my personal experience. I placed 2 in each of my 2 houses and with greatest pleasure I would recommend it to my friends.

6.) How PXD Products changed Your life and Your family's life ?
Well as I said I live alone and don’t have family here in Brisbane but definetly the product helped me on health level because I have a lot of energy, nice sleep. I will continue using PXD Kombucha Extract AND I WILL RECOMMEND TO EVERYBODY that read this and I would advise every citizen to take and try it, because costs nothing and can help a lot, BECAUSE I’M VERY VERY SATISFIED. 
I will continue to use the products of PXD SYSTEM because it has top value. One more detail about PXD Biopyramid, how I checked the product. I place it for 3 days in my house and then I take out AND SAW the total difference. WOOW, the difference was so huge.
I would recommend PXD Mobichip to all young people to provide for themselves immediately. They often use mobile phones and use them a lot, BECAUSE if it is not done on time IT IS USELESS AND IT’S IN VAIN TO ASK FOR SALVATION IF WE DON’T PROTECT OURSELVES ON TIME





1 comment:

  1. Thank you Dana for Your inspiring Interview, It was great pleasure

    Your Well-Wishing
    PXD SYSTEM

    ReplyDelete