Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"ACCIDENTALLY" IN PXD ARRANGEMENT


FROM HIGHEST STATE JOB POSITION TO SUCCESSFUL PXD STORY, VANGEL DIMKOV, SKOPJE, MACEDONIA



NOTHING HAPPENS BY CHANCE


“ We ( people ) all have our own Mission in front of God, that we should do it properly and honestly in this life !” and mine is to protect as many people I can, from some harmful occurrences. “

1.) Dear Vangel it is a great honor to talk to you. It is a rear moment when we can catch you. Our readers are curious to know more about you, please share with us few details ?
Well I live in Skopje, Macedonia, 55 years old, with graduated Faculty for Physical Education, married to Elica Dimkova. We have 2 kids, Magdalena Master degree in defectology and Nikola Graduated economist.
As young person I used to practice sports a lot. I took part in many Republic and State sport competitions, where I achieved remarkable results and today I’m Coach Educator.
I have been working for State Institution for 30 years and most of the time on high positions where I’ve reached impressive results.
 

2.) OK, tell us about your wishes, plans, focus, goals ?
It is said that healthy person has so many wishes, so do I. I want to visit many countries, to meet positive people from different nations and religions, to visit many monuments in Macedonia and abroad and many interesting places for me ( in nature ).
In my life plan I projected to do few tasks but the main priority is to finish the building of my new house in Skopje’s suburb and promotion of PXD System’s Products, exactly PXD Biopyramid and PXD Mobichip, where me personally have great success in the sales and recommendation.
My goal is to introduce people with harmful electromagnetic radiation around us and the protection from them with the PXD System’s products. I’m telling this about all the people from around the world because I have recommended and sold PXD Products in Macedonia, Greece, Germany, Serbia, Sweden and Canada.
“ We ( people ) all have our own Mission in front of God, that we should do it properly and honestly in this life !” and mine is to protect as many people I can, from some harmful occurrences.

PXD Kombucha Extract
3.) Very interesting, now comes the next question as a result of your previous answers. How did you hear about PXD SYSTEM ? How did you hear about the opportunity to make money in PXD SYSTEM ?
In may 2006 accidentally ( and today nothing happens by chance ) I heard about PXD Products, after one serious health problem I had. First I started using PXD KombuchaExtract and soon after that I took PXD Biopyramid for my home. Very soon I felt the difference.

4.) So what is Your experience with PXD Products ?
As I said I started using PXD Kombucha Extract and soon I took PXD Biopyramid for my home. Very soon I felt the difference.
Today I feel full of energy, great physical and psychical condition. With one word, I’m very happy.
I want all the people in the world to be happy as I’m and from the deepness of my heart I recommend PXD SYSTEM’s products.


5.) How PXD System’s products change your life and your family life, how possibility to make money changed your life and your family life ?
PXD Biopyramid
Not only PXD Products are proved as excellent but the Marketing System for making money and our own improvement is excellent, as well.
I took part in many Educations and Seminars, that were organized by PXD SYSTEM, where I heard more of radhiestesy. Also I took part in many PXD Products seminars and PXD Educations for our personal improvement and advancement in Skopje and Belgrade.

During my active work in PXD SYSTEM I got many rewards ( technical devices, PXD Products, money rewards, diplomas ) and met many new friends.
In one word, PXD SYSTEM’s products, that are unique, Marketing System and the people leading this company, are responsible for my change and my view on now days life, as for me and my family also. My family felt the difference and positive change in my as well in themselves because they are also PXD SYSTEM’s products users and also PXD Business Partners.


No comments:

Post a Comment