Wednesday, October 31, 2012

REGENERATED AND RECOVERED


REGENERATED AND RECOVERED


Tatjana Stankovic
Bachelor of mechanical engineering, Skopje, Macedonia

"My name is Tatjana Stankovic. My profession is bachelor of mechanical engineering. I received my bachelor degree in 1998 with an average estimation of 9.68. As a successful student I had traveled around the world. I Traveled to England, Egypt, Tunisia, Germany, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary but sadly, no one recognized me as a qualified expert and I had to change many kinds of jobs in that period. All the stress had indirectly influenced my health.

All my life I have been healthy and I had never ever had health problems.
Couple of years ago, I had been very ill, with only a 20% chance of survival. That was a personal tragedy for me because I was only 28 years old at the time and I had to stay in bed for couple of months, completely immobile.
The process of recovery was a long and trying time and the hardest thing was moving and running normally. That long time spent laying down had destroyed me, all my energy was drained from me, I was getting tired very easily, it was hard for me to talk, I didn’t have a good appetite, my metabolism was disturbed and I also had problems with my intestines and defecation.
The recovery was really tough and I would never have recovered that fast if I didn’t start to use the PXD Kombucha Extract which glucuronic acid purifies the blood and all my muscles, ankles, recovered faster. Since I started using this product I have gained much more energy, freshness, I’m moving normally and the function of the digestive tract had normalized. When I wake up in the morning I don’t need a coffee to feel energetic during the day. This product is used by all my family. My mother, my 9 year old son and my husband all use this product, too. Now I use this product for prevention because it is 100% natural."


No comments:

Post a Comment