Monday, October 8, 2012

EXCLUSIVELY WITH PXD SYSTEM'S ICON


FROM FIRST HAND AN INTERVIEW WITH VASILIJA MIHAJLOSKA, SKOPJE, MACEDONIA




MORE HEALTH THEN EVER BEFORE


"THE CURE FOR EVERYTHING IS IN THE NATURE..WE SHOULD FIND IT. LOOK FOR AND YOU WILL FIND !!! I used many natural products, that reduced my problems. BUT to my greatest pleasure with the fantastic and fast working products of PXD SYSTEM, I’M WITHOUT PAINS, MOVING BEST THEN EVER AND I’M COMPLETELY NEW PERSON"

1.) Ms Vasilija we are always very happy when we talk with you, its great pleasure for us.  Please tell us something about You, your life, career, activities ?
I’m retired Senior Medical Nurse but very active and full of energy like in the younger years, with more health then ever before, thanks to my wish to hear about everything new and healthy but not harmful. The greatest merit for my condition has PXD SYSTEM

2.) So we have a health seeker here, splendid. Then, Ms.Vasilija how did you hear about PXD Products ? How did you hear about the possibility to make money in PXD SYSTEM ?
Eight years ago, my dear friend called me for promotion of products that are used for neutralization of harmful effect of cigarette smoke. Everybody around me smoke, my dearest family, so I run to see and hear, what is it about. I was amazed because in that small space where we were, we couldn’t smell cigarette smoke. I bought 3 PXD Nicochips and my family gladly accepted them. They didn’t quit smoking because they don’t want it, but at least the smoking is less harmful.
That information selflessly I spreaded and showed the product to everybody that are smoking. The demands for that product was great, because the product works immediately. For every product I got 25% reward. This fact must not be underestimated because you did good to the Client and on Top of that you got money reward from the Company…GREAT

3.) Ms.Vasilija please tell us about Your personal experience with PXD Products and what difference from before they made for you ?
Since my youngest years I had problems with my joints and knees with pains and swells. Usually I had to go for punction ( water extracting from my body ) on doctor and  I was a regular Rheumatology Clynic’s patient. Also I had neck stiffness, back pains, hands swelling and finger pains with distortion. There is no cure for that – the Doctors say, it will heart after death. Now, only the pain to lower down and like that until end…!!!??? The medicament they prescribe can reduce the pain temporarily. With one REMOKSIKAM pill, I almost died because I threw up 3 hours and I couldn’t ake breath. I THREW THEM AWAY. From classical medicine I moved to alternative, natural products, not chemistry – poison. THE CURE FOR EVERYTHING IS IN THE NATURE..WE SHOULD FIND IT. LOOK FOR AND YOU WILL FIND !!! I used many natural products, that reduced my problems. BUT to my greatest pleasure with the fantastic and fast working products of PXD SYSTEM, I’M WITHOUT PAINS, MOVING BEST THEN EVER AND I’M COMPLETELY NEW PERSON.
On my greatest pleasure my ALLERGY dissapeared and not only mine, others person also. And more over the pleasure is even more beautiful, when you help other person. By helping others, I gained many friends, products users and members in THE UNIQUE MACEDONIAN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY, PXD SYSTEM, on my great pleasure. I USE CONSTANTLY ALMOST ALL THE PRODUCTS OF PXD SYSTEM.

One of my PXD Biotherapeut Plates is always in my bag, for any case or is “walking” everywhere in my neighborhood. 
PXD Biotherapeut Plate

4.) OK Ms.Vasilija, how PXD products changed Your life and the life of Your family ?  
LIFE WITHOUT PAIN !!! NO CHEMISTRY, NO TOXINS !!!

5.) Wow splendid ! How PXD Opportunity to make money changed your life and your family life ?
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE EXCELLENTLY REWARDED FOR YOUR UNSELFISH WORK, THAT GIVES YOU ADDITIONAL ELAN FOR SOLVING FINANCIAL PROBLEMS IN THIS TIME OF CASH-STRAP AND NO JOBS TIME, THIS IS LITERARY FOR EVERYBODY. I solved huge financial and family problem. As a loyal PXD Products users, we live Healthier and Happier life. 
IT IS A GREAT PLEASURE TO BE MEMBER OF PXDS HUGE WORLD FAMILY !

WITH RESPECT, LOYAL TILL THE END OF LIFE AND MORE THEN SATISFIED FOR PXDSYSTEM’s EXISTENCE AAAND GREAT BLESSING AND WISH FOR LUCK AND LOVE TO THEFOUNDERS OF THE COMPANY, With love Vasilija Mihajloska.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ms.Vasilija, you have been our greatest friend and teacher all these years !

    ReplyDelete