Wednesday, October 24, 2012

PXD VELES GROUP WINS SKOPJE REGULARLY


FROM THE CITY OF BRAVE FIGHTERS AND COURAGEOUS PEOPLE, ALEKSANDRA BUKOVSKA, VELES, MACEDONIA


HERE AT YOUR DISPOSAL


"Many nice regards from me and if You LIKE MORE EXPERIENCES WITH PXD PRODUCTS, I HAVE MORE, JUST BE WELCOMED AND DON’T HESITATE TO ASK ME, I’M HERE AT YOUR DISPOSAL"


1.) Aleksandra, nice to see you see you and meet you? Tell us something about yourself ?
Well, my occupation is textile technitian, quality control of chain.

2.) Oh this was short. I wonder how did you hear about PXD SYSTEM ?
For this company I heard from my husband’s cousin. After she presented the products, he as a great sceptic ordered PXD One sided medallion ( MLZ ). After not full week his blood pressure normalized and his strong headaches disappeared. He used to drink 5 pills Analgin per day, but after this they just disappeared from our home pharmacy.

3.) So your husband that was sceptic first had an experience with PXD Products. Amazing, products work even for the sceptics. What about you, what is Your experience with PXD Products ?
I use to have very huge problem with my spine, on the third and forth vertebra discopathy and spondylosis. They recommended PXD Biotherapeut or in our words “24 Hours Home Doctor “ I had these spine pains for years, I used different unguents, kosmodisc, strong sedatives but the pain didn’t stop. I had strong pains in front part of my chests, a lot of hick ups, loosing my breath often and unbearable pains in my shoulder. I was so exhausted from the pains. But after 3 months, carring PXD Biotherapeut, I couldn’t believe to myself because I had no pains anymore and I couldn’t believe that nothing hearts me anymore.

4.) How opportunity to make money in PXD SYSTEM has changed your life and your family’s life ?
I have started actively to cooperate with PXD SYSTEM and we became small group of people from Veles. We work very well, we make money and we socialize very much.

What I’m very happy and proud about my group from Veles, is that when there is some stimulation from the company or some task or some condition for rewards, we all travel to Skopje with 2-3 cars, in order to win Company’s competition. And then we come back more than happy and satisfied because we riched our goal, we won all the prizes we could and in fact we won PXD Partners from Skopje. Ha, Ha, Ha,…

5.) This is amazing Aleksandra. So what is the difference from before ? Actually before PXD SYSTEM and now after with PXD SYSTEM ?
This company is not selfish, it knows how to stimulate people and reward them, make them happy. And what do we need more HEALTH, MONEY, FRIENDSHIPS AND FUN AND THERE IS ALL IN PXD SYSTEM. In my home we have all the products and I cannot devide anyone but I can retell one interesting example. On one PXD SYSTEM’s Seminar, that took place in Skopje, I called a guest that was actually our chauffeur to Skopje.
During the time of our travel he kept listening our talks who had which kind of problem and how he solved it with PXD Products. In one moment my guest chauffeur became pale, he got sick and the first thing I did I put PXD Biotherapeut on his chests, I massaged him with PXD Queen cream. Only one minute has passed and his read colour on his face came back, he started breathing normally. Maybe this supposed to happen in order for my guest chauffeur to feel the power of PXD Products. 
I did a turnover of around 50 000 Euros in a short period of time ( IV th Group ) and I’m sure I will succeed and come to the end, the best group VIII the Group. 

When sometimes in life you really want something to become reality and you really have big self confidence and constant present picture in front of you, as the things already happened and are Yours, then BE SURE THAT FOR SURE YOU WILL SUCCEED. I have tried few times and its exactly like that, BELIEVE ME. 


6.) Aleksandra do you have something to add ?
Many nice regards from me and if You LIKE MORE EXPERIENCES WITH PXD PRODUCTS, I HAVE MORE, JUST BE WELCOMED AND DON’T HESITATE TO ASK ME, I’M HERE AT YOUR DISPOSAL


No comments:

Post a Comment